Autumn is here! Although it's still surprisingly warm... *suspicious* and I though it would be fun to try out the Autumn Tag that I've seen floating around. It was created by Georgina of Makeup Pixi3 and I first came across it on Water Painted Dreams, by the lovely Hayley, she said that anyone who fancied doing it could consider themselves tagged so I'm not cheating, hopefully you enjoy this and although I'm not going to tag anyone in particular, definitely have a go if you want to.
01. Favourite Thing About it: My birthday! (30.09) Always fun but there's a lot of other things, jumping in leaves, Halloween, back to school stationary shopping, and getting to wear chunky cardis and hiding unshaved legs under tights for a few months.
02. Favourite Drink: I really don't do hot drinks (I know, shocking) but I would maybe go for a hot chocolate. Other than that I love a good iced mocha or caramel frappucino from Starbucks or anywhere similar. I love walking around the high street and having people look at me like I'm crazy drinking an iced drink while wearing gloves and a scarf!
03. Favourite Scent/Candle: At the moment I've got a Salted Caramel yankee candle waiting to be burned. I think it's a bit sickly at the moment but of a really chilly evening I think it'll be lovely and warm and yummy.
04. Best Lipstick: Berry tones ftw, I like Topshop's Wicked which I feature in a post here. It's a vampy lip, but very sheer and wearable for wimps like me but can be built up or blotted into a stain. Perfection!
05. Go-to Moisturiser: My poor dry cheeks need some serious loving in the winter so I've been enjoying the Miracle Mattifier from Good Things, which really hydrates without any greasiness or clogging during the day and then soothing my skin with Aloe Vera Gel during the night.
06. Go-to Colour for the Eyes: I don't wear a lot of eyeshadow any more, but I don't think you can beat a good metallic bronze during the Autumn, either dusted on lids by itself with a flick of mascara or deepened up with browns in the crease for some serious glamour.
07. Favourite Music or Band/Singer to Listen to: Oh gawd, I have such sporadic music taste, my spotify reads like that of someone with MPD, but in the Autumn I definitely lean towards rock/indie music a lot. A few of my faves in those genres are R.E.M, Seether, Nirvana, The Killers, Kiss, Misfits and Stone Sour. To name but a minute proportion of my favourites...
08. Favourite Outfit to Wear: I love cracking out the dresses layered with snuggly chunky cardigans, tights and ankle boots. Throw hair into a half-arsed bun and I'm ready to take on the world.
09. Autumn Treat: I always buy more ankle boots than is strictly necessary in the winter. I also tend to stock up on books and lots of LUSH Christmas bath treats as well.
Let me know your own favourite things about Autumn, until next time!